Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Your Tuesday Music-Themed Cartoon Chuckles

Of course, you do have to be at least over 50 to get that last one. 😎

10 comments:

  1. I'm more than a bit over 50, and that's funny. The live thing is more sad than funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concert filming is one I’ve suffered far too often for it to be funny. The horse joke is very good.

      - Paul in DK

      Delete
  2. Another great batch. I had to think about the horses for a second but when I got the joke I cackled.

    Captain Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh– yet more banjo bashing– this time, almost literally. I'm surprised the artist didn't lay out the text with 'Oshkosh' stacked on the left and 'Calling' along the bottom, as in the Elvis Presley and Clash iterations. But, then, what is the point of this forum if not to indulge in the pedantic? I could go on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to laugh at #1 when I came on here today quick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me continue, Oshkosh Begosh 😁
      #4 - do I detect an Eminem nod here - my name is, my name is 🤔
      And oh yeah let's not forget Triggers sidekick, Bullet

      Delete
  5. I goi it! It's a good one, so are the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Sebastian, to a person in the front row filming the concert on his phone: "It's almost like being there!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 Guns of Sheboygan maybe?🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to reference that one -
      "Guns of Brixton"...London Calling - good one

      Delete