An idiosyncratic blog dedicated to the precursors, the practioners, and the descendants of power pop.
All suggestions for postings and sidebar links welcome, contact any of us.
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Tuesday's Music-Themed Cartoon Chuckles and Photo-Shopped-Funny
And yes, I'm aware that the last one, once seen, cannot be unseen. 😎
The Band Of Fake Gold The Losingest Losers In Loserville Diaper Don and The Sycophants Clowntime ...those are the most polite band names I could come up with.
Name the boy band....
ReplyDeleteFools' Gold
Heh. 😎
DeleteTramps like us baby we were Bjorn to run....
ReplyDeleters
Maybe - The Way Shi**y Trollers ?
ReplyDeleters
Ooo — that is good. 😎
DeleteThe Boy Band could also be called the Pillage People
ReplyDeleteOne Misdirection
ReplyDeleteSigh, that was Me.
ReplyDeleteThe Band Of Fake Gold
ReplyDeleteThe Losingest Losers In Loserville
Diaper Don and The Sycophants
Clowntime
...those are the most polite band names I could come up with.
Wait, you mean that's not Gary Glitter and the Glitter Band?!
ReplyDeleteDJ Grift & the Spineless Wobbly Jellyfish (With apologies to XTC)
ReplyDeleteBoy band - The Grifters
ReplyDeleteUnder the Gold Arch
DeleteBoy Band NSTYNC ......
ReplyDeleters
DeleteThe Emoluments
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love that one. 😎
DeleteThe Cryptos's
ReplyDelete"It was a wall Street smash..."