Wednesday, September 23, 2026

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I don't know how I missed this ode to my nabe -- Forest Hills, Queens (aka the Paris of the Northeast) -- but if this doesn't crack you up you need to check your meds.

Seriously, that's one of the the funniest things I've ever seen. Plus a lot of it was shot within walking distance of the digs I share with a certain Shady Dame. 😎

[h/t Oleg Sakhno]

5 comments:

  1. That is the funniest greatest explanation of what it’s like for our generation to have grown up Jewish.

    Every antisemite in the world should watch it. Maybe we’d get a little more sympathy from all the haters.

    Captain Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should add -- and yeah, I know I'm weird -- that I have a huge crush on Rachel Dratch. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursus Americanus9/23/2026 9:51 AM

    Hysterical

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my new all time favorite video. Even better than Strawberry Fields Forever.

    Captain Al

    ReplyDelete