Friday, September 18, 2026

Patience is a Virtue

More First World problems this morning, but fear not -- the Weekend Essay Question will be posted later this afternoon.


Hey -- would i leave you guys hangin'? It is to laugh.

6 comments:

  1. It takes a lot to laugh
    It takes a train to cry. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. You owe us nothing!!! Do the blog when you can and when it gives you pleasure.

    Captain Al (with no bad jokes for once!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave Leonatti9/18/2026 12:45 PM

    Rob: Very nice. I was just gonna say 'slacker' and be done with it.
    Also Rob; back a few posts; Americana-Country; Love Prine- played in bluegrass outfit- one whole set of JP. Rodney Crowell; Marty Stuart- the best. I discovered Stuart with a vinyl l.p. called Busy Bee Cafe- just a flatpickin' juggernaut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, I shared a Spartanburg SC farmhouse, in a my back pages moment, with a Bluegrass band.
      Sunday mornings, slowly the front porch was filled with guitars, banjo, bass & fidd

      Delete
  4. When Quinn the Eskimo gets here
    Everybody's gonna jump for joy .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiddle - bluegrass bands as bad as rock bands - wore earplugs so I could sleep 😉

      Delete