An idiosyncratic blog dedicated to the precursors, the practioners, and the descendants of power pop. All suggestions for postings and sidebar links welcome, contact any of us.
The Lennon one made me laugh out loud. 😎
The John Lennon cartoon had me singing along! The first cartoon seems to have been created to represent Todd Rundgren! (And maybe The Weasels) :-)Captain Al
I don't get the tuba one.But I love the first one - musta hit home a little, eh, steverino?
Ya think? 😎
Count von Count would approve.
The Lennon. Ditto, Steve. Guffaw. And since I have a small home studio -----sigh--------------------
Uh Gummo -- plutonium. Like the name of a musical instrument.Hey -- as Groucho famously said -- "they can't all be good." 😎
euphonium? That's a whole lot more than a stretch. At least now I know what one looks like
The John Lennon cartoon had me singing along!
ReplyDeleteThe first cartoon seems to have been created to represent Todd Rundgren! (And maybe The Weasels)
:-)
Captain Al
I don't get the tuba one.
ReplyDeleteBut I love the first one - musta hit home a little, eh, steverino?
Ya think? 😎
DeleteCount von Count would approve.
ReplyDeleteThe Lennon. Ditto, Steve. Guffaw. And since I have a small home studio -----sigh--------------------
ReplyDeleteUh Gummo -- plutonium. Like the name of a musical instrument.
ReplyDeleteHey -- as Groucho famously said -- "they can't all be good." 😎
euphonium? That's a whole lot more than a stretch. At least now I know what one looks like
Delete