The short version: Was puttering around in my kitchen last night, had a dizzy spell, lost my balance and fell flat on my back. I am now in so much pain I can barely walk.
Assuming I'm better, regular posting -- (hello, Lance C.😎 ) -- resumes on the morrow.

"Don't get old". NOW you tell us???
ReplyDeleteHope it's nothing serious. Get well.
I hope you get that checked out. Get welll. Soon.
ReplyDeleteActually, it also involved a furniture malfunction. Advil is helping, fortunately. 😎
DeleteFell better!!!
ReplyDeleteAllan R.
Better than a wardrobe malfunction!
ReplyDeleteBe better ( soon)
rs
Hoping you are feeling better.
ReplyDeletedizzy spells and vertigo suck! Get well
ReplyDeleteBob in IL
SS: Take care of yourself. Rest and heal.
ReplyDeleteJeezus, be careful. There are few worse rooms to fall in than the hard-floored, full of hard-angles kitchen. Not that dizzy falling is good, anywhere!
ReplyDeleteC in California
best wishes for a quick recovery!
ReplyDeleteSteve - 75 years here. Unfortunately been there, done that. Fainting is a concern.
ReplyDeleteTake your time, none of us will be going anywhere. Let the "shady dame" know she's in our thoughts as well.
PS- Scotch, Wine helps 🥃🍷
Take care Steve.
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend a cardiologist appointment ASAP. I hope you get well soon!
ReplyDeleteSaw my cardiologist two weeks ago -- everything groovy, or so he told me. 😎
DeleteExcellent!
DeleteFalling on your back on a hard kitchen floor sounds like a recipe (no pun intended) for a skull fracture. I'm 69 and tripped recently and rolled perfectly without a scratch– but that is a 1 in 1000 result. If you should feel faint, get down low ASAP so you have less of a height to fall from. Get well soon, mon frere.
ReplyDeletespouse and self have not fallen in the kitchen yet, but one never knows when something surprising might happen, as yogi berra could have said - earlier this we replaced the ceramic tile there with LVP - wood-like in appearance, ridged surface to make it less slippery, notably softer - just a thought - best wishes for a speedy recuperation
ReplyDeletewe had to have someone rip up the whole floor earlier this year - neglected leaks had rotted the subfloor - but installing on top of current, harder floor can be a not very hard and reasonably affordable DIY project, i've read
Delete