An idiosyncratic blog dedicated to the precursors, the practioners, and the descendants of power pop. All suggestions for postings and sidebar links welcome, contact any of us.
Hey, I've dated a few lyres in my time. 😎
the marriage councilor cartoon is the BEST!!!Captain Al
"Hey, I've dated a few lyres in my time."Did they take all your lute?
Heh. 😎
Grumpy Captain Al laughs, it must be funny. And it is.
She's always harping at me for leaving sticky notes all around rs
Sadly, even after that cartoon, the bassoon remains underappreciated.
".. She's a Harpy" 😉
Heh.😎
the marriage councilor cartoon is the BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteCaptain Al
"Hey, I've dated a few lyres in my time."
ReplyDeleteDid they take all your lute?
Heh. 😎
DeleteGrumpy Captain Al laughs, it must be funny. And it is.
ReplyDeleteShe's always harping at me for leaving sticky notes all around
ReplyDeleters
Sadly, even after that cartoon, the bassoon remains underappreciated.
ReplyDelete".. She's a Harpy" 😉
ReplyDeleteHeh.😎
Delete