Thursday, February 23, 2006

And Again?!?

Morrissey questioned by the FBI, now?

Singer MORRISSEY was quizzed by the FBI and British intelligence after speaking out against the American and British governments.

The Brit is a famous critic of the US-led war in Iraq and has dubbed President GEORGE W BUSH a "terrorist" - but he was baffled to be hauled in by authorities.

Morrissey explains, "The FBI and the Special Branch have investigated me and I've been interviewed and taped and so forth.

"They were trying to determine if I was a threat to the government, and similarly in England. But it didn't take them very long to realise that I'm not."


As noted at Eschaton, "That's like getting bitchslapped by Robert Smith."

3 comments:

Zap Rowsdower said...

Wow. Someone was able to interpet something that Morrissey said?

Did I mention that I cried?

NYMary said...

Ah, the curse of too-accurate parody on MST3K can never be lived down.

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Hi, NY Mary!

NTodd took some GREAT pictures of your two littlest angels today!

Can't wait to see the new one when he/she arrives.