Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Sidebar Item

Look, kids. This is happening:

SHOES to play at Chicago's Millennium Park!

For the first time in over 4 years SHOES will perform in Chicago! On Friday, August 10th SHOES will play at Millennium Park for Chicago's "Great Performers of Illinois Festival". It is scheduled to be a 1-hour show on Stage 1 in Wrigley Square at 5:00pm. If you're in town, c'mon by!


I would very much like to be in town, but I'm worried about money. Can you toss a little scratch my way to fulfill a lifelong dream?


Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!

Use it for good, not evil! (Heh)

From, an old friend from Eschaton who admires you very much. :)

Kid Charlemagne said...

As Ed Sullivan used to say, this sounds like a really big Shoe!

steve simels said...

Hey kiddo, I'd love to help out -- believe me, I would like nothing more than to read your account of finally seeing these guys play live -- but as Raymond Chandler put it, my wallet is trying to crawl under a duck.