Tuesday, December 29, 2020

U2 Sings Their Ode to the Medical Condition That Has Been Kicing My Ass Since Saturday Morning.

Which, I might add, was the last time I was able to leave the house. God, it's annoying and deeply uncomfortable.

Seriously-- apart from barely being able to sleep or eat, the worst indegestion in the world(!), non-stop hiccups, and having everything spinning mst of the time, I've thrown up in a really explosive painful way twice in the last two days. For the first time in thirty years.

In short -- none of my post Christmas experiences have been any fun whatsoever.

Regular, non-kvetchh musical posts return on the morow, the Lord wiling.

2 comments:

FD13NYC said...

Sorry to hear Pal, hope you feel/get better soon.

ChrisE said...

What FD13NYC said. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.