Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nude Descending a Blogpost

Kind of OT, and apologies for the plugola, but if you're on the West Side of Manhattan tomorrow and feel like being a patron of the arts, you should check out the opening of my bud Rick Poston's new photo show.


Seriously, Rick's earlier work is exquisite, and this new stuff is supposed to be much larger-scaled, which bodes well. In any case, Jadite Gallery is a very comfortable space, there'll be drinkable wine galore, and some very cool people in attendance. Plus me.

4 comments:

Otis Adelbert Kline said...

Well, that's certainly...different from what you normally post.

Alex said...

Hands down, this is my favorite post heading I've seen in months!

Unknown said...

I don't know about art but I know what I like....

Anonymous said...

This is a belated, but heartfelt thank you for spreading the word! And thank you for coming and sharing in that very drinkable wine and the sights and sounds! Rick