Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It Takes a Village

Well, due to the recent atmospheric disturbance on the East Coast it looks like a certain Shady Dame and I are trapped here in Paris Dayton, Ohio, until Sunday.

I know, I know. Boo fucking hoo, right? In any case, curse you Al Gore, for your pernicious influence.

Of course, for a variety of reasons, regular posting will be fitful for the next few days, depending on my mood.

But in the meantime, here's something you might enjoy.

On our day trip to London earlier this week, we went looking for Number Six's apartment (from the opening credits of The Prisoner) at 1 Buckingham Place, and it turns out it was just blocks from our Belgravia hotel.


So of course, I had to pose myself in front of it.


Optional soundtrack for the above: The Times' 1982 hit "I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape."



Be seeing you!!!

3 comments:

JZ said...

Did the door open on its own and did a small, silent butler greet you?

Be Seeing You...

steve simels said...

That would be telling.
:-)

Seriously, it's an office now for some kind of private trust or something. Nobody lives there...

JZ said...

I'd love to get my hands on that car Pat used in the beginning of the show...:)