Friday, April 12, 2013

Your Friday Moment of You'll Thank Me. Big Time.

And not just for the bonus tracks, as amazing as they are.

Seriously -- go here immediately.

And download at one of the links.

Seriously -- right now.

If you don't already have the music there on your iPod or in your collection (however you listen to things), your life has been spiritually poor for too long.

Hey -- what the hell are you waiting for?

Coming next week: Reviews of one of the best/worst movies ever to star a couple of charismatic rock stars out of their league, a VERRRRRRY interesting rediscovered 60s documentary, audio and video clips by the other (not my garage band chums) Weasels, who are hilarious, and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Wang Chung till Monday.

[h/t to Willard's Wormholes]

4 comments:

Blue Ash Fan said...

Crap. Was hoping for something I didn't already have.

Maybe next time.

JAYESSEMM said...

Well I don't have.

I thank you Steve!

Seriously!

Anonymous said...

this recording is not out of print so why not pony up some $$ and support the creators of the music?

steve simels said...

Speaking as somebody who's been an indie musician, I'm sympathetic to your argument.

That said, I didn't put the links up, and at this point, at least where the Records are concerned, I think this falls in the category of promo. In other words, if somebody gets exposed to their stuff -- in this case, for free -- they'll be more likely to buy new stuff by the people involved.

I understand that reasonable people can reasonably disagree about this, obviously.