Wednesday, January 24, 2018

And Speaking of Gorgeous...

...from 2013, and their Songs From the Basement CD...


...please enjoy The Regulars, featuring friend of PowerPop (and moi) Joseph Benoit....


...and their quite spectacularly beautiful ballad "Oceans and Waves."



I was lucky enough to do a studio session with Joe last night (for a rediscovered Floor Models song, about which more later) and I gotta tell you -- this kid is a great guitar player and sings like a bird. I should also tell you that his lovely and charming wife does a foodie blog over at Facebook, and that she won my heart forever for coining the term The Frills for our mutual neighborhood of Forest Hills.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really sweet �� I love how it builds so subtly into the powerful ending ��⚡️‼️
Excellent piece of music. May we hear more?

Captain Al