Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Babyblogging

Hi, all. Things have been a bit strung out here on Liberal Mountain (back from maternity leave into two huge projects and a job process, plus the usual end-of-semester agita, and a deeply unpleasant medical thingy this morning), but I'm determined to see it through.

Anyway, Here are some nice shots from the last couple of days. Enjoy!

A sleepy Rosie cuddles with her big sister, but can't help rubbing a little bit of eye.

Meanwhile, the boys park it on a comfy chair. The six-year-old is surprisingly gentle with both little ones, but then he has a great role model. Thers is a fabulous dad, silly and affectionate by turns.

Elsewhere, Sean Patrick has a characteristic expression. He's really a very serious baby a lot of the time. The shirt, which reads "Rebel Without a Cause" was a gift from honorary Grandma Hecate.


ntodd said...

Pleeeeeeze can I buy at last 50% of your children? 67% would be good. I figure you'd want to keep the new one...

watertiger said...

Oh my, the 6 year-old is tugging my heartstrings like mad.

NYMary said...

Oh my, the 6 year-old is tugging my heartstrings like mad.

Tell me about it. When I got home from work, he was heartbroken: with one thing and another, I completely forgot the first grade mother's day party today.

It's been a pretty crappy day. But he and I will do something special this weekend.

Silleigh said...

Those are some darn cute reproductive units ya got there.

Sandy-LA 90034 said...


I'm sending lots of good healing energy your way. I can't even imagine how you manage to keep an even keel with everything going on in your life.

The pictures are delightful. Rosie is such a sweety with her sister. The two boys together are precious.

These kids of yours are very special. You're so lucky, even though it must feel like living inside a tornado.

Thanks for sharing your family with us.

refinnej said...

Great pictures of great kids... Give 'em all big huge hugs from me. Especially the 6yo. Then hug yourself and Thers.

Anonymous said...

My baby will be hiking in Maine with SO this week, boy do you have lots to look forward to - while this is a great time, it gets better.


left rev. said...

Arrrgh! The cuteness...the cuteness!

I sure have enjoyed watching your family grow up. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Aspasia M. said...

Man, they are all really cute.

I love the six year old with the baby.

Sean Patrick has a great expression! He's going to be a very serious President.

Happy Mother's Day!!!