Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In My Inbox

Just received:

Hello, SHOES fans!

This email is sent to inform you of a new book I've written about the early years of our band, SHOES. It's called, "Birth of A Band, The Record Deal and the Making of "Present Tense".

This book chronicles the band's origin and experiences in those early years with over 60 full-color photos and includes a "behind the scenes" peek at how the band signed their major label deal and recorded their debut album, "Present Tense" while in England.

It features personal photos from the studio sessions and exploits as well as anecdotes and personal recollections.

This 70 page, 8-1/2" x 11" book is available after November 1, 2006 for $20, plus $3 shipping and handling from Black Vinyl Records. You can go to ourwebsite at; www.blackvinyl.com and click on "Shoes" and "News" to read more or go to; http://www.blackvinyl.com/2order.htm
to order.

Thanks for your support through the years!

Cheers,

Jeff Murphy/SHOES


Interesting. I do have a birthday coming up....

3 comments:

Eli said...

Interesting. I do have a birthday coming up....

What's your point?


Forgive me, but I just can't see where you're going with this.

pplist said...

"Interesting. I do have a birthday coming up...."


No doubt you'll be receiving hundreds of copies from your adoring fans. Mine's the day before Christmas. . .

NYMary said...

No doubt you'll be receiving hundreds of copies from your adoring fans.

Oh, would that it were so!

I do believe Black Vinyl has my mailing address on file....