Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday Moment of "I'm So Tired"...

...due to a very long day of dealing with medical problems involving my maternal parental unit (she's fine now, but still). In any case, while I'm recharging my batteries, I thought you might get a couple of laughs out of this video of Mittens and the Newt possessed by the ghosts of Abbott and Costello.



Hey, as a friend said, it's not any more incoherent than the real debates.

I should also add that Mittens and the Newt really does sound, alarmingly, like the title of a '70s comedy starring Alan Arkin and Sally Kellerman.

In any case, regular power pop-themed posting resumes tomorrow.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Gummo said...

"Mittens and The Newt: They're cops! Cops who break the rules! Cops who get things done! Cops who have really stupid nicknames! Mittens and The Newt: New this fall on NBC!"

Sorry to hear about your mom; we're going thru similar upheavals with my aged parents, who are going to have to move 1500 miles in the next few months so they can be closer to family and care.

Good luck.

buzzbabyjesus said...

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a Republican primary season chocka block full entertaining moments.

Mittens and Newt indeed.

Anonymous said...

Ryan O'Neal and Barbara Streisand.

TMink said...

Prayers for your mother. And for you. Ailing parents are a difficult rite of passage.

Trey