Thursday, October 26, 2017

My New Favorite Band...

...unfortunately broke up four years ago.

Regardless, from 2013, please enjoy New York's finest...The Regulars...


...and "Down in the Basement."

If there's a better ode to the joy of making rock-and-roll for the sheer love of it -- and BTW, The Replacements reference of their moniker didn't escape me -- I haven't heard it.



You can hear -- and download (seriously, do it) -- the rest of their album over at Bandcamp HERE.

But in the meantime, Regulars auteur Joseph Benoit is in the process of working on a solo album; I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic song. More please.

steve simels said...

Posting another great one later in the week. These guys kill me.