Friday, March 29, 2013

WE'RE BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! (SERIOUSLY)!!!!

[cross-posted from Floor Your Love]

By popular demand, after a two-year disappearance from the intertubes, here's the fabulous Floor Models, savage and live at JPs, on October 15 1982.

The early show. I sing the third song, alas.



I should add that the club in Manhattan where this was shot is now a biker bar called American Trash, although obviously the phrase biker bar has a different meaning on the Upper East Side than it does anywhere else in the world.

I should also add that the first thirty seconds or so, the footage of the padlocked refrigerator, is included as my tribute to Andy Warhol.

[h/t ROTP]

4 comments:

buzzbabyjesus said...

Cool Artifact. I like the refrigerator, too.

Noam Sane said...

Pretty great band, Steve. Tight instrumentation, good songs, and the vocals are excellent. Love that Ricky sound.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the lousy camera work, it was extremely dark in the room and on stage so I couldn't see for shit. Also the tripod decide to go wonky on me that evening.

But the band was excellent!!!!!!!

We want a reunion gig!!!!

Allan Rosenberg

buzzbabyjesus said...

I forgot to mention the Ricky.