That flat thing regarding beer is the difference between Guiness Draught (flat to me) and Guiness Extra Stout (lively mouth feel and delicious). Yeah, I know the Draught is the more "real" version and it don't move me even so.
An idiosyncratic blog dedicated to the precursors, the practioners, and the descendants of power pop.
All suggestions for postings and sidebar links welcome, contact any of us.
6 comments:
Good one... Clef Clavin.
I don't know the cartoonist who drew "Clef" but it's brilliant.
Henry 8 was a chuckle
Very funny, and the dog one is hilarious!
Henry VIII: "52nd verse / Same as the first"
the second one in remarkably topical - I enjoyed them all - thanks for all you do, steve, including bringing us these
That flat thing regarding beer is the difference between Guiness Draught (flat to me) and Guiness Extra Stout (lively mouth feel and delicious). Yeah, I know the Draught is the more "real" version and it don't move me even so.
Post a Comment