Whew -- finally snuck a pro-banjo one in there. 😎
Will the banjo be unbroken?In the sky Lord, in the sky......rs
I think I could handle banjos in the afterlife, but would that mean I'd have to do everything at time-lapse speed ??
This calls for the Austin Lounge Lizards:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXeotccjEHc
There's some things even Jesus won't forgive. Ha!
Are you sure the heaven cartoon is pro banjo? I'm not.Another great week of cartoons!Captain Al
There are some pretty funny jokes about St. Peter greeting Earl Scruggs in heaven 😉
'Air Piano Competition' could also be 'Air Theremin Competition.'
Post a Comment
An idiosyncratic blog dedicated to the precursors, the practioners, and the descendants of power pop. All suggestions for postings and sidebar links welcome, contact any of us.
7 comments:
Will the banjo be unbroken?
In the sky Lord, in the sky......
rs
I think I could handle banjos in the afterlife, but would that mean I'd have to do everything at time-lapse speed ??
This calls for the Austin Lounge Lizards:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXeotccjEHc
There's some things even Jesus won't forgive. Ha!
Are you sure the heaven cartoon is pro banjo? I'm not.
Another great week of cartoons!
Captain Al
There are some pretty funny jokes about St. Peter greeting Earl Scruggs in heaven 😉
'Air Piano Competition' could also be 'Air Theremin Competition.'
Post a Comment