Well, it's Friday and you know what that means. Yes, my Oriental houseboy Kato and I will be donning chaps and lederhosen and heading out for a night on the mean (Christopher) streets of New York's Greenwich Village (say no more, nudge nudge, wink wink.)
With any luck, then, posting (by moi) will necessarily be sporadic for a while, but while I'm gone here's a fun project.
Best Use of Electric Twelve-String Guitar on a Record NOT by the Beatles, Byrds or Roger McGuinn!!!
My totally top of my head Top Five:
1. "Dance Dance Dance" -- The Beach Boys
2. "Not Where It's At" -- Del Amitri
3. "Beginning to See the Light" -- Velvet Underground
4. "Senses Working Overtime" -- XTC
5. "Exception That Proves the Rule " --Gerry Devine and the Hi-Beams (a great but obscure band from the 90s featuring me on bass and keyboards. No kidding!)
Join in, won't you?