Friday, January 17, 2020

Arrivederci, Baby!

From 1983, and their H20 album, please enjoy Daryl Hall and John Oates live, as they ask the musical question on everybody's lips -- where are the "Italian Girls"?



I bring all this up because a certain Shady Dame and I are off on a European vacation later today.

First stop -- Rome!!! Woo hoo!!!

Assuming my laptop doesn't give me problems, I'll be doing regular musical postings as well as vacation dispatches until our return at the end of the month.

In the meantime, have a great weekend, everybody!!!

Have I mentioned we're going to freaking Rome?

2 comments:

Tinpot said...

This is funny, I'm sitting here trying to figure out details of an Italian vacation when I decide to take a break and check out Powerpop!
Any tips or recommendations will be much appreciated.
Have a great time! As if that were not inevitable.

steve simels said...

We're off to Pompeii for two days tomorrow -- I'll be happy to give you some Italian recommendations when we get back later in the week.

I should add that we just had a meal in Rome this evening which was so good you could plotz.