Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Short Fingers Got No Reason to Live

And in honor of recent current events, please enjoy our era's pre-eminent musical satirist Randy Rainbow...

...and the campaign song to end all campaign songs.

Jeebus, that Rainbow is a freaking national treasure; I don't think I could have survived the last few years without him.

In any case, all I can say -- in a Bette Davis voice, obviously -- about what's about to happen next is "fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night."

6 comments:

Sal Nunziato said...

Jeez! That is absolutely brilliant.

edward said...

I live for the day when Randy Rainbow goes full Camelot on Trump;>

Allan Rosenberg said...

As my students would say when they really loved something:

That's Sick!

Captain Al

paulinca said...

What I love the most is you and Sal have the exact same thing on your blogs today. Woo hoo!

paulinca

M_Sharp said...

That's hilarious! "Girl, you need to update your act"

Jai Guru Dave said...

You almost didn’t!!

(Too soon??)