Thursday, May 01, 2008

Kiss Me Cutely

Those who know me best -- by which I mean a couple of ex-wives and some commenters at Eschaton who I've never actually met in person -- are aware that I have a huge and completely inappropriate potential stalking problem crush on actress Zooey Deschanel. So I was of course delighted to discover that She and Him, her alt-folkie band with M. Ward turns out not only not to suck, but is actually rather charming.



That said, I watched that clip a couple of times and something struck me as familiar, although I couldn't immediately place it. Untill it dawned on me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely on Deshanel.

Problem is, she's only a year older than my daughter.

Damn, I'm getting old.

Anonymous said...

Simels, you've always had great taste in women. Not much luck but great taste.

ROTP(lumber)

Anonymous said...

And in other actress/singer news, there's some leakage of the Scarlett Johansson/Tom Waits covers album.

I don't know how good or bad the album will be, I'm just grateful she exists.

(And the She & Him record is rather good, I think.)

B Northcut said...

It's a good album, for sure.