Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday Pathetic Blogwhoring

A possibly relevant joke.

A 95-year-old guy goes to Confession.

Old Guy: Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Priest: Tell me about it.

Old Guy: I'm sleeping with two 18 year old girls. Sometimes, together.

Priest: Wow. Say two Hail Marys and make an act of contrition.

Old guy: I will not. No way.

Priest: Huh?

Old guy: Nope.

Priest: Why not?

Old guy: I'm not a Catholic. In fact, I'm Jewish.

Priest: Then why are you telling me?

Old guy: Telling you? I'm telling everybody!!!

Seriously -- I just got a gig blogging about movies over at boxoffice.com. In fact, there's a cinematic Listomania up over there right now. So -- if it's not too much trouble, maybe you could go over there and leave a comment?

I'll be your best friend...

8 comments:

Kid Charlemagne said...

Well done sir! As soon as I think of something, I'll leave a post!

Anonymous said...

Your gonna be splitting our attention from now on every weekend! Great start!

ROTP(lumber)

TMink said...

Cool, nice job! I think an upgraded photo is in order though. Maybe something stark, close cropped, and straight on?

Trey

steve simels said...

Thanks to everybody who went over there -- it's really appreciated....

dave™© said...

Hey, I've already left several comments!

I was stunned to see you going hatless, btw...

Anonymous said...

Steve, under the heading of "things I found while looking for other things", was your July 1995 article in the magazine formerly known as Stereo Review, 20 Movies You'll Watch More Than Once and a few classics to consider... That certainly was 'An Early Clue to the New Direction, for that mag.
As a proud owner of 25 of those 29 movies, they came in handy during the recent Hollywood writers strike.
All that being said, with you at boxoffice.com, it's fantastic to have easy access to your multi media reviews and listomanias.
Now, if you would start writing about my favorite Detroit sports teams........

Phil

Anonymous said...

Steve & Sports: Ha!!!


ROTP(lumber)

Anonymous said...

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
:-)

Phil