Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Shameless Blogwhoring

My latest and greatest Box Office post is now up here.

I understand there's been some technical problems with the commenting apparatus, but if you could see your way to putting up a little "hi there!" or something -- actually, it's by way of a quiz -- I'd be your best friend. As always, the more comments that show up, the more likely management is to give me a raise, thus enabling that romantic week in Paris I've been invited to share.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

An excellent idea, if I say so myself ...

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

what's the connection? you can tell us here. :)

steve simels said...

In my second favorite episode -- "The Unnatural", written and directed by Duchovny -- future Law and Order star Jesse L Martin plays an ET who comes to earth to play baseball.

Martin is starring in the forthcoming Marvin Gaye biopic. Good casting, actually.

In any case, not that tenuous a conection now that I think of it.
:-)

Ali said...

Maybe not, but you have to be a true fan to get the answer.

L'Atalante said...

Using the dreaded Google, I found that "Let's Get it On" was used in one episode.