Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saturday Glam Blogging!

Happy Saturday Kids,

Here's an ultra-rare slab of "Nederglam" from Pantherman. I really know nothing about this other than it comes from Dutch producer Frank Klunhaar and it was released in 1974. You can get a little more information about this from Robin Wills' (remember the Barracudas?) great blog Purepop, which is a shrine to all things obscure in the glam world. I make no judgment about the leather pseudo-Catwoman threads but I can definitely attest to the awesomeness of this piece of obscure glam punk. Enjoy and happy weekend cats!

5 comments:

steve simels said...

Words fail me.
:-)

Seriously, KC -- where the hell do you find these?

Kid Charlemagne said...

Great tune, eh? This was included on some obscure glam comp that is now packed away.

ms. rosa said...

This video would make the best screensaver ever!

Kid Charlemagne said...

I am your Pantherman! I'll show you my paws!! Greatest lyric ever!

David said...

Pure, unadulterated genius. Nederglam uber alles!