Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heinrich Schliemann Had Nothing On This Stuff

Okay, this whole Lady Gaga business is beginning to actually annoy me.

As witness this excerpt, broadcast two weeks ago on an MTV network, from Lady Gaga: The Lost Tapes.



Big You Gotta Be Kidding moment: "I never didn't love him [Michael Jackson]. Through all of the media drama and the nonsense, I never didn't love Michael."

More to the point, I would also like to note out that the longer interview, from which these Lost Tapes were excerpted, was conducted...last November.

The Lost Tapes, ladies and gentlemen.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is deep.


ROTP(lumber)

edward said...

No way I'm sitting through 9 mins of this. The wig is way too scary;>

Tierra Madre Horse Sanctuary said...

I'm with Edward......

TMink said...

I am sorry, I tried to watch, really I did. I found myself doing filing as I tried to watch, so I tried to just listen. Then she said we are all God.

Whatever.

And I am glad I am not the poor fool that is having to interview her and make it seem worthwhile.

I think the parking meter for Gaga's 15 minutes is WAY past due.

Trey

dave™© said...

The sad thing is all the reels of tape the studio wiped because they wanted to save money. We'll never get those moments of pure genius back...

steve simels said...

BTW, Gaga and that Toure idiot who's interviewing her deserve each other.

He is without question one of the most vapid pop culture observers currently working anywhere.

Nigel Tufnel said...

Sure, she re-defines "vapid" and the interview is a waste of time . . . but why exactly is her comment about always loving Michael Jackson a "You Gotta Be Kidding" moment? Am I missing something?

steve simels said...

Uh...because it demonstrates a certain lack of...awareness?

Or maybe she just loves pedophiles, which stikes me as unlikely.

Anonymous said...

talk about grotty.

AP

Wendy said...

An archaeological find equivalent to discovering Tut's tomb ... which explains the wig.

Anonymous said...

I'm giving her the middle finger gsm