Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's Been a Good Day So Far -- Why Should I Tempt Fate?

To my knowledge, no musician or pop culture figure whose work I admire and enjoy has died today. So I'm taking the rest of Thursday off.

We'll take our chances together with something new on Friday.

Also -- somebody asked about that Remains documentary I mentioned yesterday. Here's the trailer.



I can't seem to find a download site for the whole thing, so if you want to watch the rest -- and believe me, the film behooves beholding -- you're gonna have to buy a bootleg copy somewhere, as the official DVD seems no longer to be available.

1 comment:

FD13NYC said...

Shame, I really would like to see this Doc. I remember hearing about them when I was a kid in the 60's. I believe my older cousins had some vinyl of them which I probably heard too. Good stuff!!