Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Your Tuesday Moment of Words Fail Me

From 2024, (possibly), please enjoy The Cheatles and their quite brilliant ode to everybody's favorite pre-Russian Revolution tsarist-beloved religious nut "Rasputin."

In case you're wondering, I stumbled across this over at YouTube yesterday, and my jaw still hasn't been seperated from my apartment floor.

About the Cheatles themselves, I can find little info except that they seem to be one of the most well regarded Beatles tribute bands in the UK.

Irregardless, on the basis of the above they clearly deserve to be immortal. 😎

I'm gonna send them the link to this post; I'll let you know what if anything develops.

3 comments:

Rob B Mullen said...

Steve, as you mentioned link to band, A topic came up about the Easybeats and the flip side of their hit - This was on, I think Burning Wood, and I posted that the band I roadied for recorded this @ 68 for Buddah. S.O.B didn't several members learn about this and chimed into the post - 40 years after the fact.
Hope you have the same response
rob

steve simels said...

AI -- seriously? You mean this isn't a real band? I'm finding that...implausible.

Rob B Mullen said...

The Cheatles - done with a wink and a nod
"We're Half The Band We Use To Be"
rob