Thursday, March 20, 2008

Doctor, Doctor, Mr. M.D....

You know, in retrospect, I think I've shown commendable restraint over the last year in terms of Bruce Springsteen. In fact, those who know me best -- by which I mean, as always, two ex-wives and certain folks over at Eschaton who I haven't actually met yet -- are actually rather amazed that I've posted only a couple of videos of the Boss and his minions since NYMary gave me the keys to the car here.



That said, if the above live performance of Bruce's greatest bluesy moan doesn't make you smile, then you are, frankly, just being difficult.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks great, sounds great. What a treat.

And Johnny ain't no slouch, either ...

TMink said...

Remember when Bruce was a skinny kid with a scruffy almost beard and a pimp hat? You can take your Nebraska, but give me the Boss who ROCKS.

Trey

Anonymous said...

And you walk out of the Pony in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere, with your clothes sticking to your back. You get slapped by that sandy wind, and there's the ocean.

Thank you for making me miss my home. Now I know I'm alive.

Anonymous said...

Bruce was god back in the seventies!!!

Simels turned me on to Bruce and took me to my first Bruce show at the Bottom Line in 1974!

ROTP(lumber)

PS: I just remembered also my first Southside Johnny show!