Friday, March 25, 2005

NY Area Popsters take note!

Next Tuesday (March 29th), at The Continental, we'll be coming in to see Milton and the Devils Party. I've blogged about this band ad nauseum, I won't belabor the point here. (They've got mp3's at the site now, though, so you can hear of what I speak.) But they're fun and smart, a good show, and worth seeing. And there's no cover, so you have no excuse. (I'm talking to *you*, Steven. We'll pick you up if we have to. Remember, we know where you live.)

After that, I'm out of town the other direction, to the scintillating midwest to enlighten my colleagues about the filth inherent in Walt Disney, so things will be spotty in powerpop land for the next ten days or so. But I'll try to get back to Babyblog later today.

Cheers!

2 comments:

refinnej said...

No cover eh?
I might just join you for this... Grandma needs quality time with the kids anyway...
:)
Jen

watertiger said...

Steve, the first Scotch is on me!