Well, tomorrow is the 150th birthday of Canadia, home of Justin Trudeau, William Shatner, and Gino Vanelli.
And you know what that means.
So let's get right to it:
Best or worst post-Elvis pop/rock/soul songs by Canadian artistes (or about Canadia!)
No arbitrary rules, although if you nominate anything by Rush I will come to your house and slap you silly.
And my totally top of my head Top Five is....
5. The Guess Who --Albert Flasher
4. The Guess Who -- Dancin' Fool
3. The Guess Who -- Guns Guns Guns
2. The Guess Who -- Running Back to Saskatoon
And the number one Bacon! flavored song of all time quite clearly is....
1. Mystery Science Theater 3000 -- The Canada Song
Alrighty, then -- what would YOUR choices be?