Friday, October 19, 2018

Personne Ne Sait

And speaking as we have been for the last couple of days of the fabulous Yellow Pills volume 3...


...please enjoy my third favorite cut from it -- ex-Raspberry Scott McCarl and his infernally catch "Nobody Knows."



And speaking of nobody knows, I have no idea whatever happened to that guy (the track dates from the early '90s). I know he wasn't in the band when they did a fabulous reunion show at the Highline in New York City in 2007.

I should add that a certain Shady Dame and I had our first date at that show. Gee, I wonder why I fell in love with her.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

Blue Ash Fan said...

McCarl released the Play On album in 1997 -- with the superb "In Love without a Girl" -- and then he definitely seemed to disappear. Truth be told, that album was OK, not great.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Very British Invasion in a good way. Very Hollies? I think so.

Captain Al