Monday, February 15, 2021

Your Monday Moment of Why Didn't I Get the Memo?

From the 2011 album Retro Soul, please enjoy Andy Powell and Emily Taylor and "The Best You've Had"

I chanced upon this on Saturday, when a certain Shady Dame and I were watching an otherwise very grim French cop show called Balthazar, and that song was on the soundtrack.

Basically, I fell off the couch. I mean, that's just absolutely great. Like almost Amy Winehouse great. And I'm really pissed nobody hipped me to it previously.

Oh well, better late than never.

2 comments:

edward said...

Only available on mp3 at Amazon. Does it exist elsewhere?

something similar you may enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCkdlfrfQDs

steve simels said...

Can't seem to find a CD version of this, but there has to be one, right?