Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Teenblogging

Regular readers of Eschaton know that I am absurdly proud of my teen, a fifteen year old anime freak with a mind of her own. Plus, she's fairly decent looking, if I do say so myself (and I can, because not a shred of her genetic material comes from me. I've never towered over a boy in my life, except Billy Barty).

For your edification, then, Teenblogging.


The teen. Posted by Picasa

And the first Real Dance.


The teen & friend. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ntodd said...

Daaaaaaaamn! :-)

watertiger said...

You get down with your bad self, girl!

refinnej said...

Those are awesome pictures!! She's a great kid and good for her for wearing heels!
:)

Anonymous said...

she's dating Zorro?

Maria de los Angeles said...

Gorgeous Molly is growing up!

Why cover her date's eyes? Is he in the witness protection program? :-)