Monday, December 26, 2016

Who Says the Contemporary Musical is Dead?

So apparently Radio City Music Hall's famed Rockettes are being required to perform -- and for most the members of the troupe, who seem to share my low opinion of the president-elect, under duress -- at the Inauguration.

That being the case, and with a hat tip to a certain Shady Dame of my acquaintance, here's my suggestion for the perfect number for the occasion.



Incidentally, I had forgotten that Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick had predicted the outcome of the election on the Jimmy Kimmel Show earlier in the year.



I gotta say, that last clip of Trump making stupid noises would be the funniest thing ever if it wasn't absolutely real.



3 comments:

tinpot said...

Thanks for The Producers. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. In the end I did both.

pete said...

That Nazi stuff is all too real these days.

Anonymous said...

Re: Trumped- Not laugh out loud but very cool.

Captain Al