Thursday, January 14, 2021

Found Music (An Occasional Series): Songs From a 30 Plus Year Old Mp3 Player I Just Unearthed -- Part II

[I originally posted this back in 2007(!), pretty much right after NY Mary gave me the metaphorical keys to the car around here. I haven't listened to the song in question in a long long time, but I re-discovered it the other day when I found the old mp3 player I wrote about on Tuesday.

In any case, this is so gorgeous it's almost supernatural.]

I mean seriously -- it doesn't get any better than that.

5 comments:

Blue Ash Fan said...

Are you familiar with his song "Clear to Me Now"? It's the textbook definition of gorgeous.

steve simels said...

Don't recall that one, but his catalog is astounding.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree about his catalog.

Blue Ash Fan said...

Clear to Me Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PP71B1IX94

FD13NYC said...

He's great ! I have much material by him. Gonna post this on the Jukebox soon.