Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Speechless, Part 2

I got nuthin'.

Rolling Stones wildman Keith Richards claims he snorted his own father's ashes during a drugs binge.

Richards made the extraordinary admission in an interview with NME magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," he said.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a s***.

"It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 aged 84.


But a certain coblogger of mine has used this opportunity to bitchslap Joke Line, which I find completely appropriate.

1 comment:

dave™© said...

When underground radio pioneer Tom Donohue died back in the 70s, he supposedly had said he wanted to be cremated and his ashes mixed in with a kilo of Peruvian flake, to be consumed by everyone at the wake.

Not sure if it happened or not...